dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Feel Pleasure from Introducing a great product which will

From: Erwin
Subject: [dev-serveez] Feel Pleasure from Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:12:58 -0400

Fresh stuff
 Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the
thousands of happy men! A couple of month of continued use, and you will have
something to boast about in locker rooms.
 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female
fortress! You'll be dazzled to last for hours and hours with your new stronger,
longer bed tool. Just take a look: http://manerogo.com/gal/ms/

There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms.

 Knowing is not enough; We must Apply Willing is not enough; We must Do
Everything comes to him who waits Believe nothing of what you hear, and only
half of what you see