dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] hemophilia

From: Jock Rosado
Subject: [dev-serveez] hemophilia
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 03:27:12 +0200

I will give an opening statement, the President will give an opening statement, we will answer two questions a side. CASEY: Well, look, I'd refer you either to the Cypriot President or the UN Secretary General for details on their meeting. Every time, I've left our visits inspired by your vision. I firmly believe that. And we expect that we will have as good and warm relations with a future government as we have with the current one. We, of course, have contributed substantial funds to that effort as well. CASEY: Well, we continue to as we have in the past, called for North Korea to return to the talks as quickly as possible. We are simply waiting for North Korea to make the right decision and come to the talks. And we want to work with Congress to make sure that the program can go forward. Have you said anything about the Sudanese President's UN speech? And I think at this point, what I would do is just allow them to describe it.
But we do understand obviously that this is a major issue for the Hungarian Government and the Hungarian people. The important thing to us is regardless of who ultimately is in that new government, we look forward to continuing our warm, friendly relationship and our great alliance with Japan.
Again, this is a decision that the Iraqi Government has made.
CASEY: Well, I don't think you'll find it surprising that we disagree with the views that were expressed in President Chavez's remarks. CASEY: All right, Barry, one last one.
Therefore, I'm wondering how do you assess now the Annan plan since Mr.
And I will resist any bill that does not enable this program to go forward with legal clarity.
That is what the President and I have discussed this morning, and this is not the appropriate time to think about the possibility of a failure of the six-party process.
Again, our ongoing efforts with respect to Cyprus are in accordance with our longstanding policy. President, I would like to thank you again for the open and understanding that you have shown in these difficult issues. This is very significant for the Korean government. As I've stated, we have a pretty clear policy out there. He is actually there most immediately to honor a previous commitment to participate in a private event there. This is an important program for the security of this country.
Officials are saying that the move is justified because the U. I fully understand that in order to achieve this vision, there must be leaders willing to speak out and act on behalf of people who yearn for peace, and you are such a leader, Mr. The important thing to us is regardless of who ultimately is in that new government, we look forward to continuing our warm, friendly relationship and our great alliance with Japan. Your former Secretary of State endorsed the plan to block the terror suspect interrogation legislation that you have proposed.
President, I would like to thank you again for the open and understanding that you have shown in these difficult issues. CASEY: Well, I understand that's happened.
But again, our view of it is that this was done in accordance with the law and we do want to see this process move forward. This is very significant for the Korean government.
law and the necessary processes involved in that. President, thank you for coming.