dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Re: serveez and Guile and GPLv3

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: serveez and Guile and GPLv3
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:05:24 +0100

Karl Berry wrote:

Hi Karl!

[...]

2) as long as I'm here, let me ask again if there are any prospects for
updating serveez to GPLv3?  It's something we are still trying to do for
all GNU packages ...

I'm sorry again for not responding. We are all very busy with real life. Stefan and I are OK with GPLv3 but we do not have the time to update everything.

Luckily, Thien-Thi (address@hidden) seems to be interested in committing to serveez, he became a member of the Savannah serveez group some minutes ago. Perhaps he can do something about it :)

Thanks for reminding us so patiently, Karl. And sorry for stalling your efforts to make the GNU project GPLv3.

Have a nice weekend everyone,
        Raimund