dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:23:25 -0400

Hi Mike and Thien-Thi,

Just started looking at Serveez for a project I'm working on and
realized the latest release doesn't build against Guile 2.0.x.  ...And
then I found this thread!  Is the "next" branch in the repository
currently usable / buildable?  Is there any way I can help with Guile
stuff?  (Short of answering Mike's question about binary types [0] for
which I lack the requisite knowledge of Serveez internals...)

Thanks for all the work you've done so far!

Regards,
Julian