devel-awacs

CONGRATULATIONS!

From: Chase Manhattan Bank
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:49:03 -0400

   Dear Chase Bank Customer,

   CONGRATULATIONS!

   You have been chosen by the Chase Manhattan Bank online department
   to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey.
   In return we will credit $20 to your account - Just for your time!
   Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.

   With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve and expand
   our online service.

   We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time
   in taking part with this unique offer!

   SERVICE: Chase Online® $20 Reward Survey
   EXPIRATION: March -  10 - 2006

   Confirm Now your $20 Reward Survey with Chase Online® Reward services.

   The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous
   No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
   It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we process the results
   of this nationwide survey.

   Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

   Document Reference: (87051203)

   Copyright 1996 - 2006 Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC Copyright © 2006