devel-panorama

Panorama Developer Cleanup

From: Kevin Harris
Subject: Panorama Developer Cleanup
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 18:12:50 -0600

I sent individual messges to the developers of panorama, however as some of them apparently have not kept their email addresses current, I am posting a copy here as well.

This only applies to currently listed developers, so if you are subscribed to this list, but aren't a listed developer, just ignore this. I am NOT cleaning up this mailing list, as anyone who gets the repeated reminders from the gnu servers should have removed themselves if they were not interested.
The Panorama project is going through some cleanup.  As you
are currently listed as a developer, but have not made any
contributions in well over two years, you will be removed
from the developer list.

If you plan to continue working on the Panorama project,
please reply to this, so that I can leave you listed as a
developer.   If you fail to contact me within thirty days, I
will assume that you have no interest in the project and
remove you.

Thank you for your time.
-Kevin-

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon