devel-panorama

RE: Home job

From: Rodrigo Wright
Subject: RE: Home job
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:33:00 +0800

Good day Devel-awacs.
Are you honest and responsible and looking for well-paid part-time job?

"Tollis Ltd" is a family company specialized in various operations with
antiques and antique jewelry
is looking for honest and responsible people.

Do not miss your chance - we have exactly what you need!
Making more than $1500 per month, spending 3-4 hours a day - it is real with
us!

This is not a sales gimmick that requires you to pay setup fees or sign up to a
mailing list, you do not need to invest money. This is a business that requires
only limited amounts of your time.

You will be paid during the first week of employment.

No experience or special skills are required. You  will work as an independent
contractort right from your home.

If you are interested, please feel free to request further information and the
general provisions.

Write us right now, we will answer you at soonest.
Please reply on this mail: address@hidden

Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:32:59 +0800

await default
carabao blackman agate