devel-panorama

Better Success, word class

From: Fredric Burris
Subject: Better Success, word class
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:50:31 +0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATES cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateB
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateX
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyL
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate2
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateL

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://V57PH2VD.kruelo.net

rusty  rails,  and  Redrick  watched the drops of condensed fog  glisten  on
voice:

his senses. His gaze settled on Redrick.
Better  not think  about your father  now, you'd  be  better off not  saying
     A thick  fog lay along the  sides of the embankment. Once in a while it

embankment there was  a  mosquito  mange,  or  maybe it  extended  along the
engineer he had drowned in vitriol that day.
could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  for
sun. A train of ten  ore cars stood oil it.  Some of the cars had fallen off

to  take  somebody  with  you.  I  can  give you  one  of  my  people  who's
left this. There's more under there.