devel-panorama

Info from Etourvietnam Travel

From: Etourvietnam Travel
Subject: Info from Etourvietnam Travel
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:32:20 +0700

Ladies and Gentlement !
Welcome to Vietnam and Indochina
Have you ever been in Vietnam ? It's not the problem because today I want to
offer you an opportunity to choose one of the most interesting tours in Vietnam
where you'll  have a lots pleasure of visitting the well-known  landscapes and
exploring the differences from Northern  to Sourthern.
Born to smooth your travel, Etourvietnam's mission is to inform and help you
travel to places you want to visit,  when you prefer and need to relax after
such a long time for work. And how you would want at the right expenses!
Etourvietnam has a wide selection of tours which we're sure you'll like. We'd
like to provide you with  some  best  private tours. Be fully prepared to
travel  with  Etourvietnam to our beautiful country with friendly people, rich
culture and a lot of splendid  scenery.
We  are pleased to tell you that we will update you on further services when
you arrive in Vietnam.
Please contact us at our  website : http://www.etourvietnam.com  or email:
address@hidden  for further request.
We will be sending information as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for choosing Etourvietnam 's assistance  in Vietnam , and
We'll be always willing to help you more and more in the future.
With our best regards,
Mr.DO ANH TUAN
Marketing Manager
ETOURVIETNAM TRAVEL