devel-panorama

Hi

From: Mrs . Juliana Przybyszewska
Subject: Hi
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:02:35 +0200

Attn:
Contact: Mrs. Juliana Przybyszewska
London Gold Exchange
Website: www.londongoldexchange.com
Admin Officer: address@hidden

I am writing on behalf of the London Gold Exchange. The London Gold Exchange is
one of the World's largest traders of e-gold and other Digital Gold Currencies
(DGC). We are an independent international offshore business with offices in
Europe, Australia and USA.

 We have many branches worldwide but we have some problems lately on receiving
payment from clients and customers because we dont have many offices like
western union and monegram. It has come to conclusion to get more people
worldwide who can work with us as a agent and we need to move on new faces to
work as our Agent / Transaction Manager for the grow of the company but please
we want you to understand that London Gold Exchange is not asking you for any
amount of money to start working with us as our agent/Transaction Manager
because this is absolutely free opportunity for anyone who is interested.

Salary expectations: $15,000.00AUD(Weekly Allowance $400AUD).
`
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements.
please feel and send us the following Application Form:

> - First Name:
> - Middle Name:
> - Last Name:
> - Date Of Birth:
> - City:
> - State:
> - Country:
> - Telephone:
> - Mobile phone:
> - fax numbers:
> - Send your CV through email: address@hidden

Sincerely

Mrs. Juliana Przybyszewska

londongoldexchange.com - "Reliable gold currency exchange solutions"

Admin Officer: address@hidden

N. B: Please Reply directly to Mrs. Juliana Przybyszewska(Admin Officer)
through this email: address@hidden