devel-panorama

nyeos

From: Shira Twitty
Subject: nyeos
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:51:36 -0700

D f ea v r H x om c e O l wne h r,

Your c s re b di f t doesn't matte s r to us!

If you O d WN r a ea d l e t st m at q e and want I i MM k EDIA q TE c f as z h to s a pe s nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW f ER your m o onthly pa g ym j ent o s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea n ls x we have T h ODA b Y:

$ 4 h 90 , 00 n 0 a u s l f ow a a s 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 37 w 0 , 00 f 0 a l s l h ow a r s 3 , 5 b 5 %
$ 25 c 0 , 0 i 00 a g s lo i w a y s 3 , 7 t 5 %
$ 2 y 00 , 0 q 00 a n s lo g w a i s 3 , 9 w 0 %

V t is u it o y ur web s y it x e

Shira Twitty , A t ppr o ov z al M y ana l ge u r

Hacking and cracking and stabbing and shooting.
Blowing up slowing up showing up to kill
Arson and cursin done with a will