devel-panorama

Be delighted with Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with

From: Blake
Subject: Be delighted with Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:13:07 +0900

New’n’hot

 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. Several inches in a couple of months, this is not fantasy,
this is reality!
 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female
fortress! You'll be thanking this product, but your girl will be thanking it
even more - just try! Come on in here: http://miorle.com/gall/ms/

You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless
without decent physical equipment.

 When I turned myself over to God, i took my life out the hands of an idiot
Virtual reality is its own reward. To give subtilty to the simple, to the young
man knowledge and discretion. One mans meat is another mans poison!