devel-panorama

A Big Thank You from Exebyte on this Halloween!

From: dfaox3
Subject: A Big Thank You from Exebyte on this Halloween!
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:03:29 -1100

Dear Customer!

Happy Halloween from Exebyte! Two more weeks to Halloween,
Exebyte would love to be the first to wish you Happy Halloween and
a VERY big Thank You for being our client. We wish you a fun-filled
Halloween night!
In order to express our appreciation, we have especially made a flash
animation just for you.
http://bioastra.com/halloween12.htm
Til you hear from us, once again Exebyte wishes you a fabulous Halloween!

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact. Thank You!

Best Regards,

Sales Team
Sales Department