devel-panorama

Regular CTP drops were being released, the open source-y goodness of the

From: Sterling Agnes
Subject: Regular CTP drops were being released, the open source-y goodness of the Atlas Control Toolkit was announced, and things seemed to be moving along well.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:44:29 +0900

XML-Script, the toolable, declarative, XAML-for-Javascript goo - not in
Core. But that should so not be necessary. One checkbox later and that
was fixed. Totally minor, but it made me laugh.
It's a fantastic blogging tool.
What threw me off is that the middle mouse button handling is
inconsistent.

PP

EXPLOSION!