Undiscovered and Uncovered Smallcap

From: Leila Jacobs
Subject: Undiscovered and Uncovered Smallcap
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:35:49 -0800

Intrepid Investor Report
Microcaps Can Equal Mega Gains
time to build a good position _____________________________________

trader breaks

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.
Trade alert

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

nows the time to build a strong position

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire, We're taking it all the way to $1.00

America's Microcaps

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

Diamond Equities
About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

Small Cap Insight
marketing campaign breaks
Put This SmallCap on Your Watch Sheet