devilspie2-discuss

Re: [Devilspie2-discuss] Are workspace & viewport functions working ?

From: Daniel Miranda
Subject: Re: [Devilspie2-discuss] Are workspace & viewport functions working ?
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 14:04:29 +0000

They seem to work fine for me with GNOME Shell, as they always have. Which WM/DE are you using?

Regards,
Daniel

Em sex, 31 de mar de 2017 11:04, Vincent Legoll <address@hidden> escreveu:
Hello,

first, thanks for devilspie2 !

I'm trying to use:

    set_viewport(1);
    set_window_workspace(1);

On a dual screen setup where the display in front of my eyes (where I want
the windows moved to) is the external one connected to a laptop.

To get windows where & how I want and it looks like it is not working properly.

my script work for minimize() & maximize(), though...

I remember seeing a comment somwhere telling you have to unmaximize
first for those to work, or something like that. Can't find it now.

Can't get any movement working, with unmaximizing first, without, nada...

Do you know more, are they working for you ?
If yes, what desktop environment / WM do you use ?

Cheers

--
Vincent Legoll