devilspie2-discuss

[Devilspie2-discuss] Devilspie2 orphaned

From: Andreas Ronnquist
Subject: [Devilspie2-discuss] Devilspie2 orphaned
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:31:43 +0100

Hi everybody!

I am sorry to say this, but devilspie2 is orphaned. Since I don't use
it any longer, I won't make any more work on it.

So, it needs another maintainer.

I have already orphaned the Debian package, and by this mail I also
abandon upstream development.

If anybody is interested, please take it over - I want to make this as
easy as possible for any potential future maintainer.

I have maintained it at Savannah (the Github repository is abandoned
since long), but of course I don't have any opinion on where any future
packaging takes place, be it Github, Savannah or any place else.

Thanks everybody for you interest in Devilspie2!

-- Andreas Rönnquist
address@hidden
address@hidden