dino-list

Re: [Dino-list] compilation error on mandriva cooker

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Dino-list] compilation error on mandriva cooker
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:50:22 +0200

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 15:38 +0200, incubusss wrote:
> I try to compile dino 0.2 branch from git, and it fails on this error :
>
> [...]
> In file included from track.cpp:30:
> track.hpp:197: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'signal' with no type

It's a namespace collision between ::signal() from the standard C
library and sigc::signal from libsigc++. I've fixed it in the Git
repository now.

I also found some other bugs in sequencer.cpp which I think are caused
by the new code in JACK to make 32-bit clients work with 64-bit servers
and vice versa. I think I fixed that too but I haven't tested it too
much. Let me know if there are other problems.

0.2 is pretty much abandoned, by the way - I will fix critical bugs
until 0.4 is out, but when I hack on new things it goes in the master
branch.

--ll