[Directory-discuss] updates by GNU maintainers

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Directory-discuss] updates by GNU maintainers
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 23:35:30 GMT

Josh, John,

Second thing (same caveats).

Essentially all the GNU entries will need updates in one way or another.
Is there a way to enable GNU maintainers to edit their own entries?  Or
all pages, if you're willing.  (Of course, I wouldn't want to just
blanket-enable them all, but on request.)

I can imagine that if maintainers can submit a new form with the correct
info and we (administrators) can just approve it, that would suffice in
most cases.  Was that the plan?  Or what?

Jim (Meyering) just wrote me; he maintains a zillion packages and it'd
much better for him to be able to just update them instead of having to
"report" the problems.

Thanks,
karl

P.S. Jim, BTW, please tell us your fsf.org account name, or create one
if need be :).