[Directory-discuss] contacting the submitter

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Directory-discuss] contacting the submitter
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:56:33 GMT

    > It also continues to be a problem that there's no way except guessing to
    > contact the person who submitted the report.  I've already guessed wrong
    > a couple times.

Andrew, maybe you have a solution for this one too :)?

For example, is there some way, as an administrator, that I can get to
the email (ideally) or any other info about, say, User:Genium?

Failing any better way, could we make a private dump of the email and
real name for the users who have contributed to the Directory that we
could access via a shell login somewhere?