[Directory-discuss] review by date

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Directory-discuss] review by date
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:49:21 GMT

The review list
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category:Review
is alphabetical.  It turns out it would be much more useful, at least
for me, if it was sortable by date.  What I want to do is look for new
GNU packages in the list, and as the list grows and grows, it gets
harder and harder to notice what has changed.

The History button just shows the initial creation by jgay, not
recording the subsequent additions/removals.

?

Thanks,
karl

P.S. I see that Category:Review now shows up as editable text.  I
switched Xboard to :Reviewed that way (along with GWorkspace) and it was
no problem.  Yay.