Re: [directory-discuss] IceCat extension list

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] IceCat extension list
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:48:12 -0400

Great idea. It would be really to see this list living on the Directory :-)

To help things along, I took a minute and added a new field "Extension
of" to the Entry form. So, when you edit or create a new package, it now
accepts a comma separated list of package names. I also updated the
templates.

So, if you look on the LibreJS page you will see at the bottom it now
has a section that says, "This package can be used as an extension,
plugin, or add-on to: Gnuzilla IceCat",
<http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/LibreJS>.

Similarly, if you look on the Gnuzilla page, you will see it has a table
that lists extensions for it,
<http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Gnuzilla_IceCat>.

Hopefully this set-up will hold us over for now. If the list starts to
get long, we can re-organize how and where we display it. But doing it
this way took just a couple of minutes and hopefully it will be enough
for someone to get the ball started :-)

Josh