[directory-discuss] unable to submit a bug report

From: Roger Pack
Subject: [directory-discuss] unable to submit a bug report
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:31:14 -0600

Hello.
I noticed a problem with:
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Fribidi (the url is wrong)
so I dutifully clicked on "please report a problem with this entry"
It said I needed to login/create a user first, so I did.
Then I went back to it, excited to be able to make my first
contribution (a bug report, not a change to the page).

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Special:FormEdit/Bug_report?action=purge

Instead, it says I *still* can't report a bug:

Which frustrated me a bit.
Cheers!