Re: [directory-discuss] Ubuntu developers: Benjamin Kerensa: FSF Softwar

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Ubuntu developers: Benjamin Kerensa: FSF Software Directory: Firefox Submitted | Linux-Support.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:15:58 -0400

On 05/22/2013 05:01 PM, John Sullivan wrote:
> I also see that a downside of Approved Revs is that we no longer
> have a way to just report a bug without taking the time to fix the
> bug. For now I put a note about this on the Talk page..
> <http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Icedove> I guess that's the
> way they do it on Wikipedia, right?

This is a good use of Talk pages and this is how Wikipedia/Wikimedia
uses them. It would be nice if during our re-skinning efforts if we made
an obvious way for people to make suggestions like.

When we update the skins hopefully we can fix which tabs show and which
are hidden as well as rename them appropriately.

Does anyone have some thoughts on what the name of those tabs should be?
How about a one line description to explain the difference between when
you want to use the "Edit with form" vs "Discussion" tab?

Josh

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager