Re: [directory-discuss] DBpedia - open data sets and the FSD

From: Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] DBpedia - open data sets and the FSD
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:44:25 -0500

I don't think of DBpedia as an individual software application, so I didn't create an entry for it per se.

The org:DBpedia article I did create could have easily been called org:Strategy, org:Todo, or org:Goals, because the theme or topic at hand is making the FSD semantically integrated with two of it's neighbors: Wikipedia and DBpedia; and thus expand the utility and reach of the FSD.