Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:07:19 -0500

We use Semantic MediaWiki, which provides a number of machine-readable
export data options (including JSON). It's a major reason we use it.
There should be documentation about how it works on the Semantic
MediaWiki site, but if we need to change some settings on the server,
let us know.

(And thanks to Ian for working on this!)

-john

GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B
http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.