Re: [directory-discuss] DBpedia - open data sets and the FSD

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] DBpedia - open data sets and the FSD
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:43:34 +0100

Hi.

"Greg Rundlett (freephile)" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile) <
> address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> The org:DBpedia article I did create could have easily been called
>> org:Strategy, org:Todo, or org:Goals, because the theme or topic at hand is
>> making the FSD semantically integrated with two of it's neighbors:
>> Wikipedia and DBpedia; and thus expand the utility and reach of the FSD.
>

> The Debian Package Tracking System emits RDF, and is part of the Linked
> Open Data cloud.  So I added information about that to the article.

I noticed your question in the page :
"What is the schema used by Debian, and how does that map to our needs?"

I'd suggest to review :
https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/pts/RdfInterface (which is linked
from the Debian PTS home page) for more details on its design (and
associate links, including a published paper by yours tryly ;).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER