Re: [directory-discuss] Antifeatures: new "nonfree documentation" sectio

From: Anonymous
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Antifeatures: new "nonfree documentation" section & hostile edits thereto
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:55:59 -0500 (EST)

> >  The malice:
>
> fyi: This person read my reply on the talk page explaining there was
> no malice on my part before posting this.

FYI, this person never accepted the explanation due to the use of
fallacy of analogy therein, and only just now had a moment to state
that deletions of material that is central and core to a definition is
malicious.

To liken "GNU Free Documentation License" non-conformities in a
"nonfree documentation" category to "walking a dog vs. the definition
of a dog" is a perverse attempt to justify the malicious deletion.