Re: [directory-discuss] New Vinca sheet

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] New Vinca sheet
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 19:54:36 +0100

I entered to that "meeting" and someone suggested me to put a download
link for a concrete version. Done; I hope they review that for approval.

All package pages I submitted: sesele, dhlan, vinca, durruter, remcage,
mactoname, lsmedia, aumonet, prousdata, sltd, xhash, gesdonis,
ntfsundelete-tree, aplakons, basapp, peinddd, refafit, tepeve, eventoj.

https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Sesele
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Dhlan
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Vinca
... and so on.

El 05/01/18 a les 17:09, David Hedlund ha escrit: