Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Replacements

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Replacements
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:08:14 +0100

Which people are the target of the list?

a) Someone that is looking for a FOSS replacement to Microsoft Office
(searching by this name)
b) Someone looking for a privative replacement to LibreOffice (searching
by this name)

Columns order and table structure should be consistent with this.

El 10/01/18 a les 21:09, David Hedlund ha escrit: