discuss-gnu-electric

Effectively prevent computer radiation

From: SHENZHEN XIONGFENG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Subject: Effectively prevent computer radiation
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:48:02 +0800

Effectively prevent computer radiation---FANGFUWANG
In the modern society, the computer has already become an essential tool for
the people to live and work. While it brings many conveniences to the people,
it also brings some worries and anxieties, especially computer radiation, which
does much harm to human body. Through more than one year' study and research,
Xiongfeng Technology Cor., Ltd explores the first generation high-tech
product---FANGFUWANG. FANGFUWANG makes full use of its powerful absorption so
that it can effectively absorb any kind of electromagnetic wave (radiation) and
prevent the disease caused by radiation. The main material of FANGFUWANG is
active nanometer bamboo carton. Through Chinese and Japanese experts' many
years research and repeatedly proof, the nanometer bamboo carbon has the
characteristics of being close and porous, and having strongly absorbable
capacity. The characteristics of FANGFUWANG's design are natural, environmental
protection, convenient, which is not only taken as the interior decoration, but
also used extremely convenient. If you want to know more details, you can open
the Xiongfeng Technology's website at www.hkxf.com. In our website, there are
our product detailed instructions and test experiment, welcome to watch.
Now our company is looking for agents in the world who are interested in our
products, and we are looking forward to your sincere cooperation.
SHENZHEN XIONGFENG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add:2-9F,Shenzhen Wanpan Garden, Nanshan Area, Shenzhen City, Guangdong
Province, China.
Tel:86-755-26000105
Fax:86-755-26000144