discuss-gnu-electric

Can't load project workspace Electric-7.00 using VC++6 and VC.NET in XP

From: spy bot
Subject: Can't load project workspace Electric-7.00 using VC++6 and VC.NET in XP
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I downloaded this file from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/electric/electric-7.00.tar.gz
I extracted it, but i counld'nt load the project workspace file.(I fllowed the Instructions)
I'm using Windown XP Pro, I tried to use makefile to build the project but the exec file run incorrectly, It reported that "Can not load file card..."
Please help me to solve this Problem
Thank You

Do you Yahoo!?