Problems with your account !!!

From: e-gold
Subject: Problems with your account !!!
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 04:25:14 +0800

Dear E-gold user.

The Company E-gold ltd. in common with the personal security service
informs you,
that very serious vulnerability has been found recently in software
from Misrosoft. Since our server uses platform WinNT, our server is
also subject to vulnerability, unfortunately the vendor denies the fact of
existence of a mistake.

At the moment we conduct the strengthened monitoring of our servers for
not authorized access to your accounts to prevent the larceny of your

The mistake consists in processing of IP address at access to your

It is possible to esteem how to correct everything on the official site
of our
personal security service. Relying on the agreement on the using of our
we have no right to make any changes on your account, therefore we
that you will help us in preservation of your money.

Today the system of time freezing of accounts is started in case you
have not made changes in

Defreezing of the account will be possible only in personal presence at
our office with documents.

We urgently advise to make changes in settings of your account to
not authorized access to your means.

You can see how to do everything step by step.

To verify your account information, please click the link below:

We thank you for understanding and cooperation.
E-Gold ltd.
Barry K. Downey - Director