discuss-gnu-gvb

Mrs. Ann Van Dou: ® Congratulation s onc e more from our members of sta

From: The Sun London
Subject: Mrs. Ann Van Dou: ® Congratulation s onc e more from our members of staff.
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:32:56 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

THE SUN E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL®

PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

BACTH NO: PTP/31211214257/190888/2202

REF. NO: PTP/21449267220/255100/2202

Congratulations,

You have been selected as one of the five lucky winners in the second

edition of the SunTrust Lottery Promotions International® draw. You

have therefore been approved for a huge payout of 2.5 Million Pounds (Two

Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Only).

How was the selection process done?

Winners were randomly selected from an initial database of 500,000

emails which was eventually downsized to 5,000 from which we eventually

selected the final and lucky five.

The process was done through the computerized email balloting system

selecting emails from The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA

and South America.

The process of collecting your winnings is to be handled by our Prize

Transfer Agents. To e nsure a smooth collection of your grand prize, You

are to contact our agents by email or telephone within a week of

receiving this notice.

THE SUN PAYMENT OFFICE ENGLAND

CONTACT NAME: MR. PETER MOORE.

TEL: +4470 3182 1530

Email:address@hidden

Please note, when you contact your claims agent please remember to

quote your reference number and batch number in all correspondence.

Ref. Number: 132/756/4534

Batch number: 638901527-AMB/02.

Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery

information and numbers from the public in line with our company security

protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program

by unscrupulous individuals.

Please do not reply to this email, contact your claims agent as

instructed above.

On behalf of all our staff in Sun Trust Lottery Promotions

International, accept my Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Ann Van Dou

Lottery Co-ordinator,

London, England.®

Note: Participants below 21 years are automatically disqualified.

All e-mail transmission/correspondence are 100% protected by our Secure

Socket Layer (SSL) server.

- The Sun London