discuss-gnu-gvb

Better Future, well-braided

From: Gordon Shultz
Subject: Better Future, well-braided
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:40:45 -0000

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate0
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateS
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only7
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate8
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateG

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://2DH8I5O1.corkpencills.com

I never  gave it a second thought. I Pulled him out like he was my flesh and
lost. He realized immediately that they had  to go that way, where the black

     He would  have withstood it, and everything would  have  passed quietly
     Arthur  propped himself up, stuck his arm under  the truck,  and pulled
Five hundred thousand. And what do I need it for? Planning to buy a bar with

     "Guta!" he  shouted. "Are you going  to  starve  us much  longer? She's
bowl with Noonan's favorite salad on the table.
wind carried the smoke from the plant. And his father smelled that way, too,
     There was nothing disappointing or doubt-inspiring about it, but  there

his lips. "How do you know what we're after here?"
upon demand. Do you think that  I forgot? No way, I remember it all.  Do you