discuss-gnu-gvb

bounty decaf

From: Ernie Horn
Subject: bounty decaf
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:20:22 -0300

How what you choose to believe and choose to ignore play out on the world stage.
Say something smart, or funny, or wise, or insightful, or informative.
" We really don't know much about the publication, but you should subscribe to it this very minute, as it seems to focus on shirtless men holding cocks.
Just be sure not to mention that Susan Sontag was her lesbian lover.
And for Advanced Player bonus points, which of these possibilities is the worst?
We've heard it all before.
I'm tired of things being about nothing. Dance with those stars, Hud! You're just one of many trying to cram in this particular doorway, so distinguish yourself from the proles if you want a seat at the table. How what you choose to believe and choose to ignore play out on the world stage.
Chavez praised a book by Noam Chomsky, the linguist and social critic. This is a return to the political as the passionate, the political being about who we are and how we live.
We've heard it all before. Good to see he's still wearing pink so well.
" We really don't know much about the publication, but you should subscribe to it this very minute, as it seems to focus on shirtless men holding cocks. Good luck, and be careful out there. Well, this is one of the things the play is about: Which side are you on?
This is a return to the political as the passionate, the political being about who we are and how we live.
Dance like nobody's watching!
You listenin' Sunday Styles section?
And yes, we needed a formal survey to tell us this. Well, this is one of the things the play is about: Which side are you on?
Who has time for subtlety anyhow?