[Discuss-gnuradio] Various news

From: Benjamin J. Tarval
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Various news
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:53:20 -0700

I noticed that SDR is on slashdot today, in case you missed it.
It's at:

Also, we should add setting up a configure/autoconf structure to
the task list. I've got a patch for this I'm about to release, so
I'd put it at 90% complete, and will release it in the next few days.

The VrAudioSource task is about 50% complete, btw. I've held off on it
in order to do the configure stuff. The requirement for sourcing the
cshrc.stub file was getting rather annoying, so I decided to set up the
build without having to do that, and threw in the autoconf stuff as well.

This patch will also allow backwards compatibility with the current way
of doing things, if one wants.

        -ben-