Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cable modem tuner now integrated

From: Darrin John Eden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cable modem tuner now integrated
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:15:20 +0100

Awesome! I can't wait to be in a position to acquire said hardware.

The "find interesting signals" is such a classy problem. I suppose it runs the Information Theory gamut in a big way.

I wonder if serving a normative subset of the data a node collects might enable those of us without handy access to The Hardware to do our part and explore interesting signals? The address@hidden folks have a lot of us working on it now, but who wants to be tied to just one antenna?

Darrin