Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] One of the new folks

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] One of the new folks
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:46:16 -0700

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 10:52:37PM +0100, George Shaw wrote:

> HI
>
> Question: Where is the best resource on the net to find out more of the
> GNURadio?

I'd suggest the archives of the mailing list.   Besides that your
best bet would be to down load and take a look at the code.

> Does the software run on Windows XP Pro or Linux only?

We've only tested under Linux, but should work under just about any
Unix like system.  XP is probably harder because of a unix memory
management hack we use for performance.

> Has any work been done with DRM (Digital AM)?

No.

Eric