[Discuss-gnuradio] Relationship between GNU software radio and Vanu soft

From: shirin mohseni
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Relationship between GNU software radio and Vanu software radio
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:27:49 +0100

I am a beginner in software radio, so please forgive my simple quesitons. I read some documents about Vanu software radio and also studied the GNURadio. Both of them are called software radio, but it seems that they talk about different aspects of the problem. Is it right? and in any case what is the relationship between these two?
Shirin Mohseni