[Discuss-gnuradio] Seeking datasheets on some particular hardware

From: Nick Kartsioukas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Seeking datasheets on some particular hardware
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:01:47 -0800

I picked up a tuner board at a surplus store in the San Francisco Bay Area
(http://www.halted.com), trying to find info on it...the board is stamped
"RF CCT JRC 6PCSE00009A" (JRC is in a little box in a seperate font, so I think
that's Japan Radio company, www.jrc.co.jp).  It has two chips on it, an
"NEC *PCI477C 532BV" (* greek letter mu) (the I may also be a 1, not sure) and
a "TD6350P" with another large "T" as a company logo.  The "T" chip has some
small script atop the part number, "5H E11".  I've googled some and found
nothing except someone else seeking datasheets for the same.  Also found no
datasheets from Toshiba semiconductor division (assuming the T is Toshiba) and
the same with NEC Electronics.  Hoping that maybe someone else can be of
assistance, if this turns out to be a nifty useful board, there's a pretty big
box of them and they only want $6 each.  (Oh, also, the board has two antenna
inputs, with an RF switching relay, Matsushita RF1-DC24V)

--
Nick Kartsioukas        |  KF6UZB
address@hidden  |  NK2694