[Discuss-gnuradio] hardware->new RF frontend!

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hardware->new RF frontend!
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:57:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks

I'm new with GNURadio and hadn't build my own RF frontend yet.

but i have a new idea about it. We can modulate some voice in PC using programms such as MATLAB,the out will be a .WAV file,  then playing it back and record it on a cassete recorder.

instead of the RF frontend we can playback the cassete and connect it to the input line of sound card. in this way some demos must work correctly without using real RF frontend (no ANT. MIXER & ...)

but there is a problem about the carrier frequency of modulated signal , what must it be , i mean what it the default carrier frequency the demos are working with ?

if i could do it, then  i may put the  .WAV file on the internet and others could use it too

Kind Regard

--- Saeed Beyty

Do you Yahoo!?