Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configure question. . .

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configure question. . .
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:35:01 -0800 (PST)

> Configure is bombing, because it can't find the Qt libraries, but
> they
> are there.

Dumb question but are the Qt libraries in the linker's search path?
I have not used a BSD derived system in some years but you will
have to set some environment variable like "LD_LOADPATH" to include
the Qt lib location.  Do other Qt aplications build and run?

I had to build a custom gcc 3.2 to get GNU Radio to build on my
Solaris/i386 system.  Nothing like having a compiler for every
project you work on....

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  address@hidden
  Cell:   310-990-7550