Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AMPS

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AMPS
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:40:13 -0800

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:47:21AM +0330, elnaz shafipour wrote:

> Hi every body
> First of all thanks for your replys.I want to know if any one of you have
> any information about AMPS block diagram .I don't know what should I do in
> order to undrestand the AMPS source code which is in GNURadio.
> thanks

The fragment of code in the amps directory was actually inherited from
the MIT PSpectra code base.   I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

In general, to any of you code readers out there, the code in the
gnuradio/src/gnu portion of the tree is reasonable well wrung out,
while only a few low level classes in gnuradio/src/pspectra are known
to work and are actively maintained.  The rest of the code was left in
as a source of ideas, etc.  YMMV.

Eric