[Discuss-gnuradio] New member

From: Thomas Priore
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New member
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:58:18 -0500

I’ve been reading the list for the past few day, and what everyone is working on sounds pretty interesting. I’m not a coder, but I’d like to volunteer my services. I’m an engineer for a major cable company and have at my disposal a lot of tools.  I can be of a lot of use in the MPEG area. If any one needs off air or satellite streams to look at give me a holler. I have a real-time mpeg analyzer and recorder at my disposal. (not to mention about a dozen 8vsb receivers, and satellite decoders)
Tom