[Discuss-gnuradio] re: Parallel Processing

From: Alan Gray
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] re: Parallel Processing
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:09:01 +1100

The current software does not take advantage SMP systems, but it will
shortly.  It's my top priority.  We will make good use of all the
processors available, and will ensure that the scheduling overhead is

Thanks for the prompt reply Eric, really helps when you're looking at putting together a system you want ASAP. Any ideas on an approximate time frame?