[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio CVS not accessible...

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio CVS not accessible...
Date: 18 Apr 2003 13:17:18 +0530

I tried to download the code from CVS by following the instructions
at the webpages, but couldn't. Yes, I tried changing "subversions" to
savannah, and still was unable to access it. It gave "access denied"
error while logging in as anoncvs.

Is there any issue with the CVS repository? I will again try today.

Thanks
--
    Ramakrishnan M              (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!