[Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:46:25 -0700

Mac folks,

I've just noticed that the latest version of libtool (1.5) mentions
that it supports OS X.  FWIW, I didn't use it when I built the tarball
0.8, so it most likely won't build on your platform.  If you're
adventurous, you could download libtool 1.5, install it, enable
maintainer mode in gnuradio and see what happens.

If this doesn't make any sense to you, don't bother.

If I had access to a Mac this would definitely be easier ;-)

Eric