Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X success

From: H. R. Myler (@ MacLULU)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X success
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:38:50 -0500

        I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned here, I have 0.8 running
under Mac OS X. The 'signbit' and 'isnan' problems that Mr. Myler was
seeing are the only problems.

Here is my _quick_ hack to them so people can play.

'signbit' undeclared
        GrAtscBitTimingLoop3.cc:29: `signbit' not declared
                //using std::signbit;
                this solution has been done in atsc_sssr.cc already

        atsc_sssr.cc:150: `signbit' undeclared in namespace `std'
                int bit = /*std::*/signbit (sample_in) ^ 1;     // slice
on sign: + => 1, - => 0
                this just fixes the solution at the top of the page

'isnan' undeclared
        atsc_equalizer_lms2.cc:58: `isnan' undeclared
        atsc_equalizer_lms2.cc:248: `isnan' undeclared
                comment out both checks for now.
                this shouldn't be a problem- isnan is in <math.h> for
Posix systems (see
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/isnan.html)

Thanks for the all the work to get it this far- Eric Hale

This will greatly accelerate our work, thanks very much!

--Harley