Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:18:16 -0700

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 09:35:35PM +0530, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:

> It looks like no one has packaged GNU Radio yet. I have started some
> work on that front, so someday one can do a `make deb' and get an
> installable package of GNU Radio. Once a package is ready, I will
> make it available for testing and then upload it to the Debian archives.
>
> --
>     Ramakrishnan M                    address@hidden
>     Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!

Thanks.

Please send me a patch against the CVS head once you get it all worked
out and I'll integrate it.  Then when we release new tarballs, we'll
cut new debian packages too.

Someone's probably already figured out how to do this from within the
automake world.  If so, I expect their solution would work for us too.

Eric